The available materials include:
- The WebFOCUS New Features manual highlights new functionality that is available in WebFOCUS and App Studio.
- Installation and Configuration Guide introduces WebFOCUS App Studio and explains the different installations users can perform. After installing App Studio, you can refer to this document for additional configuration and troubleshooting tips.
- Getting Started is designed for new users. This manual describes the WebFOCUS/App Studio architecture, and provides a basic overview of the product so you can begin developing applications.
- Reference Guide organizes the App Studio online Help into a standard book format that you can print.
- The App Studio for the Developer Studio User manual introduces WebFOCUS App Studio and describes the differences between it and Developer Studio. This document is for current Developer Studio users who are transitioning to using App Studio.
- Introductory Video identifies the main interface components, and demonstrates how you can access them in the product.
- The Quick Reference Guide identifies and explains the key components you need to begin creating your content.